The 2021 CxO Summit during Digital Transformation World Series offers a platform for open, honest peer-to-peer knowledge-sharing focused on how to deliver real change and drive growth in the digital age.
Building on the success of our highly interactive digital CxO Summits in 2020, this year’s Summits will go further, with new features including:
- You set the agenda: You decide the most important topics and questions to ask
- Expert commentators bring a fresh perspective to the answers and ask the tough questions
- Unique insights from the latest research and exclusive content
- Peer-to-peer introductions: expand your global network and knowledge base
Attending a CxO Summit is just one opportunity for you to take advantage of the rich learning and exciting networking opportunities during the entire Digital Transformation World Series.
CxO Summit 1: Turbo charging operating models to drive growth in the digital age
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm CEST
- Delivering the operating model to defend today’s business, and expand and grow for tomorrow
- From asset-heavy or asset-light to asset-right: can you mix and match company DNA when it comes to operating models?
- Leveraging technology transformation to drive operating model transformation
- Getting the foundations right: how CTO and CIO roles are evolving to lead change across the entire business
CxO Summit 2: The road to a cloud-native telco: Why, where and how?
5:30 pm – 7:00 pm CEST
- Lessons learned from cloud-native migrations and greenfield deployments to date
- From Network to IT: where to prioritize your cloud-native transformation
- Key ingredients for success with delivering results from cloud-native transformation, including the role of Open Digital Architecture
- The journey so far: how much has moved to the cloud and how much is really cloud-native?
CxO Summit 3: Choosing your friends wisely: Partnering to drive growth and unlock value
5:30 pm – 7:00 pm CEST
- How can telcos win opportunities at the edge? Is partnering with hyperscalers the answer?
- What is the role of collaboration in monetizing 5G services?
- How does the shift to the cloud impact the role of the CIO and relationships with vendors?
CxO Summit 4: Not just another G: What does 5G mean for B2B and B2B2x customer experience
3:00 pm - 4:30 pm CEST
- What experience do B2B customers expect, and are service providers hitting the mark?
- How can 5G help telcos move deeper into customer value chains to create and capture more value?
- What are the implications of B2B2x business and platform models on customer experience?
- From disrupted to disruptor: who to partner with, who to learn from and how to go from laggard to leader in customer experience
CxO Summit speakers