TM Forum is committed to providing a harassment-free experience for everyone at our events. At the Forum, our vision is to help communications service providers and their suppliers to digitally transform and thrive in the digital era. Events are a key channel through which the Forum drives our vision through networking, learning, open exchange and collaboration.
Our code of conduct outlines our expectations and applies to all attendees, employees, exhibitors, speakers, sponsors, interns and other participants at TM Forum events both online and in-person. TM Forum will enforce this code throughout the event. We expect cooperation from all participants to help ensure a safe environment for everyone. Participants violating these rules may be removed from the event.
Harassment will not be tolerated in any form, including, but not limited to harassment based on gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Sponsors and exhibitors should not use sexualized images, activities, or other material in their booths and sponsored areas. Speakers should not use sexual language or images that would constitute harassment as defined above in their presentations.
Inappropriate behavior can take many forms such as slurs, jokes, derogatory statements, foul or obscene language, offensive clothing, leering, stalking, staring, gestures, pictures, drawings/cartoons, persistent messaging, violating personal space by impeding or blocking another person’s movements, unwanted or offensive emails/letters/text messages, or social media postings and unwarranted photography, recordings or screen-captures.
Consequences of inappropriate behavior
Consequences of inappropriate behavior Inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated. If asked to stop, you should comply immediately.
TM Forum reserves the right to refuse entry to or remove any party from the event at any time. All determinations are at the sole discretion of TM Forum, and the decision of the leading TM Forum representative will be final.
Severe breach of our code of conduct may result in disqualification from participating in future events.
Individuals expelled due to violating the code of conduct will not be eligible for a refund or other consolation.
What to do about inappropriate behavior
If you witness or are subjected to inappropriate behavior or have any other concerns, notify TM Forum immediately. At our physical events, staff will be happy to contact security or local law enforcement and provide escort if you so choose. We value your attendance.
- Respect space and boundaries
- Respect personal space and common courtesy rules for personal interaction.
- If someone asks you to stop a certain behavior, cease immediately.
- Don’t touch people, their mobility devices, or other assistive equipment without their consent. Service animals are working. Do not pet, address, or otherwise distract them from their duties.
- Be aware of your surroundings
- Be mindful of others around you to ensure a great experience for your fellow participants
- Behave appropriately
- Refrain from displaying, sharing, or creating any demeaning, harassing, aggressive or intimidating materials or behavior.
- Be professional
- Dress and behave in a professional manner.
- Respect property
- Do not damage private or communal property.
- Follow the rules
- Obey the rules and regulations of the venue
- Report inappropriate behavior
- Promptly report any behavior that makes you or others feel uncomfortable